If you are unsatisfied with our Services
In such an event, you are of the opinion that your rights and/or interests related to the services provided by us have been violated, you can submit the complaint to us. You must submit the complaint within 3 (three) months from the date when you became or should have become aware about the violation of your rights and/or interests protected by the law.
Your complaint must be made in writing in English language and must comprise the following information:
- Your data: name, last name or name of the legal entity, code (for legal entities only), residence address/registered address, phone number and e-mail address (you must indicate the same email address you registered with us for the purpose of opening of your account);
- date of complaint;
- your rights and/or interests that were violated and the circumstances in relation thereto; and
- your request.
You can submit the complaint directly or via your representative. If the complaint is submitted via the representative, the identity and authorization evidencing documents must follow: copy of an ID/ passport of the authorized person and power of attorney evidencing the right to represent you or any other document evidencing authorization to act on your behalf.
Complaint must be submitted via e-mail at the email@example.com.
Complaints that does not comply with the requirements, are submitted in other than English language, are disorder and unreadable, the identity of the applicant is not clear will not be investigated by us.
In case the submitted complaint lacks information required for the investigation, we may ask you to eliminate the shortcomings of the complaint by specifying the essence of the complaint or by providing additional documents and/or data required for the proper investigation of your complaint. We will set a reasonable time limit, not shorter than 7 (seven) calendar days, to eliminate the shortcomings of the complaint. You must comply with the deadline set by us. In the event you fulfilled our request for additional data and/or documents, the complaint will be considered to be submitted on the date the shortcomings were eliminated.
If the complaint does not comply with the requirements and the shortcomings have not been eliminated, Valyuz will not investigate the complaint and will return it to you. Such circumstances do not prevent you from contacting us regarding the complaint repeatedly after the identified shortcomings of the complaint are eliminated.
We will handle your complaint and submit the response as soon as possible, but no later than within 15 (fifteen) business days following the day of the receipt of the complaint. In the event beyond our control, we will not be able to submit the response within the specified term, we will submit the interim response to you communicating the reasons of the delay and the term for submission of final response. In all cases, the final response to you will not exceed 35 (thirty five) business days.
Complaints regarding activities which are not supervised by the Lithuanian financial supervisory authority Bank of Lithuania will be investigated on the same procedure, however, with exception to your right to provide a complaint to the Lithuanian financial supervisory authority Bank of Lithuania.
If you are a consumer and you are unsatisfied with our response, you may apply to the Lithuanian financial supervisory authority Bank of Lithuania (Žalgirio str. 90, 09303 Vilnius, Lithuania; www.lb.lt) regarding settlement of a dispute. You may submit your complaint in Lithuanian language:
· Via the electronic dispute settlement facility E-Government Gateway;
· By filling the consumer’s application form and submitting it to the Supervisory Unit of the Bank of Lithuania by post to the address at Žalgirio str. 90, 09303 Vilnius, Lithuania, email: firstname.lastname@example.org);
· By drafting the notice in writing and submitting it to the Supervisory Unit of the Bank of Lithuania by post to the address at Žalgirio str. 90, 09303 Vilnius, Lithuania, email: email@example.com),
More information available at: https://www.lb.lt/en/dbc-settle-a-dispute-with-a-financial-service-provider.
You (both consumers and corporate clients) may also submit a complaint in case you are of the opinion that Valyuz has breached the provisions applicable to its activities and such breach did not originate from the contractual relationship between you and Valyuz. Such complaint can be submitted to the following addresses:
· Totorių str. 4, LT-01121, Vilnius, Lithuania, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
· Žalgirio str. 90, 09303 Vilnius, Lithuania, email: email@example.com.