After Mass payments have been uploaded you will see their status. Please see below what different statuses mean:
- Declined – The mass payment file has errors and cannot be uploaded. Please see the error to fix the problem.
- Under review/ Invalid – There are problems with payments inside the document (e.g., the customer tries to make an internal payment through the SEPA payment type).
- Awaiting signature – Waiting for the first or second signature (or both)
- In process – Payments are being processed
- Executed – Payments in the document are completed
- Partially Executed – Some of the payments have been executed and some haven’t (e.g., you made 10 payments, only 8 got executed and 2 got cancelled)
- Rejected – Payments have been cancelled by the payments/AML team