|NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Last time updated: 20-11-2018
We respect your privacy. Before you send us your personal data we would like you to read the information how Valyuz UAB process your personal data.
|Personal data controller||Valyuz UAB, company code 304782929, address Vilniaus street 31, Vilnius (hereinafter – Company).|
|Your Personal data is collected on purpose for assessment of suitability of a Candidate for vacancies in the Company.||By applying to our proposed vacancy, you submit your CV and / or cover letter. For assessment of your suitability for vacancy personal data listed below is required:
3) phone number;
4) e-mail address;
6) information about your career (past/present employers, position, short description of responsibilities);
7) Other information that you specify in his/her CV or cover letter (birth date, address, image etc.).
8) Other information obtained from the third parties providing services of employee search and selection.
If you feel that additional information could support your application you have the right to submit such additional information or personal data to the Company. All received information will be processed according to this privacy notice.
Notice: The Company shall have the right to collect and process personal data of Candidates from public sources.
|Personal data transmission||Your personal data is not transmitted to any third parties unless you have given prior permission to the Company or you have asked to transfer your personal data in writing.|
|Purpose of Personal data processing||Your personal data is processed:
1) for the purpose of Candidate’s assessment of suitability for vacancies in the Company;
2) In order to offer a job vacancy in the future.
|Personal data storage period||The storage period of your personal data is:
1) When the consent of Candidate has not been obtained – until the date of completion of the selection process for the vacancy.
2) When the consent of Candidate is obtained – until withdrawal of such consent.
|Rights of Candidates||1) To apply to the Company with the request to provide information about Personal data processed by the Company;
2) To apply to the Company with the request to rectify Personal data, when inaccurate Personal data concerning him or her are processed in the Company, as well as request to complete incomplete Personal data;
3) To apply to the Company with the request to erase Personal data.
4) To object to Personal data processing, when processing is based on consent;
5) To restriction of personal data processing;
6) To withdraw given consent;
7) The right to Personal Data portability;
8) Th right to submit a complaint to State data protection inspectorate.
|Implementation of Candidates rights||The Candidate may exercise his or her rights by submitting request to the Company via e-mail: [email protected].|