Date of last revision: 13-06-2018 (v1)
3. Cookies are small data files which are saved to your computer or other device and allow an analysis of your usage behaviour on the Website. The personal data collected are session ID, data which represent the usage behaviour on the Website (e.g. the time spent on the Website, which pages were accessed or links clicked, log in time, selected language, selected UI colour scheme).
4. Valyuz uses these 2 main types of Cookies, namely:
||Session cookies are stored in your device’s memory only for the length of time of your browsing session. For example, sessions cookies allow you to move around our Website and your account features without having to repeatedly log in. They are not accessible after your browser session may have been inactive for a period of time and are deleted from your device when your browser is closed down.
||Persistent cookies are stored in your devices’ memory and are not deleted when your browser is closed. Persistent cookies can helpfully remember you and your preferences each time you access our Website or Services.
5. Valyuzalso uses the following Cookies which are subcategories of the mentioned above:
|Strictly necessary cookies
||These are cookies that are necessary for proper operation of our Website, Mobile app. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website and/or Mobile app.
||They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors behave on our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
||These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
6. Information received from cookies is collected and stored in pseudonymizedand encrypted form. Neither Valyuz nor its service providers will use this information to identify individual users or to match it with further Personal data it collects.
8. You can manage your Cookies, including the enabling or disabling of cookies, by using your browser.
9. You can disable cookies to be saved with specific browser settings, which may differ depending on the browser you use.However please note that by doing soyou might not be able to use all the offered functions on the Website to its full extent. For example, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including cookies that are strictly necessary) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Services.